I was informed tonight that although the salad really is awesome, some people are tired of seeing the recipe when they open the blog.
I know I've been a total blog slacker. Keith used to accuse me of being obsessed with blogging (okay, so maybe I am at times) but lately I just haven't been up to it. So much has been going on and I have had a hard time finding time (or energy) and then I felt overwhelmed about catching up. But after a pep talk from my friends, I'm ready to blog again.
So what's been keeping me from blogging (besides my increasingly large belly that's sucking all the energy out of me)? Well to name a few:
Some of my cute friends threw me a baby shower/girls night out last week at Brio (one of my favorite!). It was so fun to get together with the girls and I have to admit that I enjoyed being "showered" in cute pink outfits!! Thank you Stephanie, Ashley and Tiffany for all your planning and for everyone else that was able to make it.
Baseball season is officially in full swing. After our a lot of rain outs and scheduling conflicts, we had our first game this week. Keith is Ty's coach and it is so fun to watch them have this time together. Technically, this league doesn't keep score, but our team did awesome! Ty batted really well and even got some action in the field!
Carter holding down the fort on the bench. He can't wait until he's old enough to play.
Soccer continues...Ty had three games (one in the pouring rain) and two practices in the last two weeks. I worry about him getting tired or overwhelmed, but he's loving it! (and yes, we still have Tae Kwon Do and swimming lessons twice a week too!)
Ty's #1 fan:
And that, my friends, is some of what I've been doing.


2 comments:
Why don't you have fat face? I'm upset!
oh how I wish I was at these showers! you looks so cute! Gotta love all the pink!
Post a Comment