...with less than a month before "Sissy" arrives, I have been in project overdrive! Besides making thank you notes and trying to catch up on scrapbooks, I finished these recently:
Remember that cute Amy Fuches kit my friend, Karolyn, sent me? I finished it a few weeks ago. It turned out so cute! Right now I have it hanging on "Sissy's" armour to keep something special in (I haven't decided what). (I'd just like to add that this was my first button hole on the sewing maching--not too bad!)
I finished my Amy Butler "Nappy Bag" diaper bag this week too. It was the first time I really followed a sewing pattern and did all the technical stuff and I think it turned out pretty good! Now I have to do the changing pad to match.
Gotta love the belly peeking out!
This is the part I'm most proud of. Can you even tell there's a cell phone pocket there? Check out that pattern matching!

And of cours, hairbows, hairbows and more bows (and flowers for headbands)! There are still more on my craft table. This girl is set! Notice that she is missing a first initial...hmm. Better get on that!
My mother-in-law finished the bedding (and I'm totally in love with it) and I've been busting on some other projects in her room, but it's not ready for the blog debut just yet.

4 comments:
The nappy bag is sooo cute, I love it. Can't wait to do mine.
That bag is so freaking cute! You are just way too talented. You put me to shame!!!
Okay, so I LOVE that self-pic you took... too perfect. The bags are so cute too. That material is adorable and I'm so impressed with the cell phone pocket.
That bag is so adorable! I can't wait to see your little girl! I am getting so sad that I won't live by you to do girly things with our girls! I also wish I lived by you so I could learn how to do all these projects! The bag is adorable-I want one! You really make me jealous with all the cute stuff you do! What do you still need for the little one?
Post a Comment