Friday, January 18, 2008

The Results Are In...

Most of you know that today was the big day for us. I told Keith I think my friends were more excited than us to find out. I've gotten calls all morning--which I love by the way!! Makes me feel loved!

So...any guesses? Does the new background give it away? Yep, you guessed it. The newest Bielozer is a girl!!!!! It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I'm sure when it does Keith better watch out because there's going to be a whole lot of pink!!

Ty was so excited for me to come home from the appointment with pictures and was truly thrilled when I told him it was a girl (I warned him we won't be sure until the baby's actually here). He can't wait for "Sissy" (he has already named her) to arrive!

How is Keith handeling it?, you are all probably wondering. He's been really quiet. I asked if he was okay with it and he said of course and that he had a feeling this one was a girl. I think he's just calculating all it's going to cost him!!

So that's our news. Yea!!!!!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

awesome! i am so happy for you... been waiting all day for a post. congrats! she is going to be beautiful!

Tara said...

Yes...I was hoping you're were having a girl...So glad things went well today...so excited for you and your family! I've checked your blog probably 10 times today!

Chatty Family said...

Congratulations Lexi! You are going to LOVE having a little girl! Time to shop!

Angie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for your family! You have given me hope that maybe someday I'll be able to "think pink" too!!!

Kar said...

I am so happy for you and the pink possiblities but I have to admit that I couldn't be happier for KEITH, like the time she just cries for no reason, he will totally melt! So fun. . .time to paint the nursery!

Tanna said...

Lexi, I love it!! Girls are fun! All the cute clothes, bows, drama all the fun stuff. However, that is all I know! You and Leanna are the same...2 boys and a girl! (Her girl will be her the first part of April, if you hadn't heard!) I'm very excited for you and can't wait to see all the pink that starts showing up in your home. Be sure to post lots of pictures of the preparations!!

kecia said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I am VERY upset that you didn't call me yet though! We are SOO excited for you! You definitely need a girl! I don't know if Keith's bank account needs one but you will love it! well I guess you broke the trend of us doing things exactly the same-maybe this means there is still a boy for us-who knows?! Anyway Congrats!! PLEASE call me!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear from you, Lexi! Congratulations on expecting, and expecting a girl! That is so exciting for you guys! Keep in touch!

Heidi A said...

Yea!! I'm so excited for you guys! It's fun to have some of each.

Loni said...

Congrats! That is awesome -and you know, there is a bit of me that is totally jealous!!