Monday, January 07, 2008

Good Bye 2007

Each year I make a video montage for my family with my favorite pictures from the past year. Some are my favorite because of how cute they are, others because of the event or moment they represent. I had so much trouble posting my last year's video I did a simple one on the web so I could post it here. Now, I'm not arrogant enough to believe that anyone besides maybe my parents and sister are really going to sit and watch 10 minutes of my family, but just in case you are bored at work or something...here you go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful. I am so thankful for all of you!
Love, Mom

Jennifer said...

Okay, so, yes, I actually spent 12+ minutes watching pictures of your family, but I really loved the slideshow - great pictures! It was so cute! Looks like 2007 was a blast for you guys. What a beautiful family!