Thursday, January 17, 2008

Honey Do List

One of my New Year's resolutions is to post more, so here I am.

As I'm posting I'm watching my Tivo recording of this past Monday's Dance War (little bummed that Gray's is a rerun again), and am LOVING it! Seriously loving all these dance shows lately! If you haven't watched it yet (I missed the first week), you have to catch it next week.
Keith and I are just trying to get a grasp on all of the home improvement projects coming up. The laundry room is almost completely moved upstairs. Just waiting for the final plumbing that will be done tomorrow. It looks awesome and I can't wait to have it all upstairs!! Keith has done an amazing job!! We planned out the cabinets (almost) for the mudroom today, so as soon as the laundry room is done, on to project number two (which I'm even more excited about).

We ordered Carter's big boy bedroom furniture this week. Can't believe my little guy is going to be in a big boy bed soon and a new room--I'm so not ready for this! It hit me just this past week or so that he is growing up and not my little baby anymore. Totally sad! Yes we went with bunk beds, yes I'm crazy and yes, I will be hiding the ladder for awhile. Now trying to decide what color/design to pant the walls. Project number 3!Project number 4? That all depends on tomorrow and what the ultrasound technition tells us. Pink or blue? Waiting to see if we need to redo the nursery or not. Totally have no gut feelings one way or the other. I'm so anxious to know. Part of my totally wants to have three boys. I love the way my two guys play together and are best buds and kind of like the idea of having all boys. The other part of me totally has a need for pink and bows and all those cute outfits. Less than 24 hours now!
Sorry, I know it's a totally boring post, but I wasn't in the mood for a "travel log" today.

0 comments: