Our good friends, Julie and Rob, had a adult only Halloween party last Saturday and it was SO fun! I can't remember laughing so hard in a long time!! Keith talked me out of taking my camera (which I really regret now!!!), so I just have one of our costumes before we left. Chase and I found Keith's "get up" at TJMaxx and couldn't pass it up, so I went as his battered girl friend (like the black eye?). All they guys called Keith "K-fed" at the party--he kind of looks like him doesn't he?
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
the costumes turned out great! way to go!
that is such a funny costume idea, I am busting. . .you know Keith was LOVING the k-fed comments, I can hear them now!
Sounds like a fun party!!
that is too funny!!! your husband really does look like K-fed. Don't know if I'll be able to forget that next time I see you guys! :)
Hey, post some halloween pics already!!!!
Post a Comment