Okay, this is for all of you who have asked to see my haircut. Sorry Whitney, I didn't like the first cut, so I had to wait until she fixed it, but here it is now...
Your hair is SO cute! Do you care if I print a coppy and take to Bonnie next time? This is how my hair cut was supposed the last time, but for some reason I think she is scared to go too drastic on me or something. Anyway, it is way cute! XOXOXO
3 comments:
SUPER CUTE! Mine is making me crazy right now!
That is so cute, a lot like how I'm cutting mine, but don't worry, I think I'm going dark!
Your hair is SO cute! Do you care if I print a coppy and take to Bonnie next time? This is how my hair cut was supposed the last time, but for some reason I think she is scared to go too drastic on me or something. Anyway, it is way cute! XOXOXO
Post a Comment