I was so excited to meet Kecia's newest baby, Bree, when she came to visit. Bree was born last February and has been diagnosed with Down Syndrome. I have learned a lot about this condition since she joined our family and can now attest to the fact that children with DS have an incredible spirit and our family is blessed to have Bree be a part of it. She was the sweetest and happiest baby I have ever met. She was a joy to have around. The day that Kecia, Bree and Linda left we decided to do an impromptu photo shoot with Bree. She was so easy to photograph. Here are some of my favorites..2.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
Monday, October 22, 2007
Baby Bree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
2.jpg)

6 comments:
these turned out way cute! I am going to have to steal them for my blog. Can you send them to me in printed form too? Thanks for the cute post about Bree! We are grateful to have so much love and support!
I love the pictures of Bree! She is such a beautiful girl! Looks like the girls trip was a lot of fun! And your boys are so cute!
What a beautiful baby!! I just love her contagious smile!! Way-to-go on the way cute pics!!
Isn't Bree the best! I have never known such a FABULOUS baby. Such cute pictures of her. I'm so glad you got to spend time with her and Kecia. Cute hair, by the way!
She's beautiful, Lexi and you're an amazing photographer! Love the pictures.
She is so sweet. I love the pics. DS kids are tryly amazing spirits!
Post a Comment