Last Friday my sister, Whitney, and I decided to bring back something we used to do with our friends in high school--night golfing. We used to gather a group of friends together after Dad's golf course closed and the sun went down and golf in the dark. You use glow in the dark balls and put glow sticks on the pins. So fun! All you can see on the course are glowing balls flying in the air or rolling on the green.
Since we've evolved since high school (hee-hee) we decided to put a fun twist on the night. Instead of just getting together to play at night, we (well Whitney really did all the work!) had a cook out and asked everyone to come in tacky golf attire. All though we threw it together last minute and on a holiday weekend, so a lot of friends couldn't make it, we still had a blast with our families and friends who could come! I regret that I didnt take more pictures, but I was able to capture a few fun moments and outfits.
So mad I didn't get a picture of my mom's complete outfit--her sweater was great and her hat was made out of turf with a flag and ball sticking out!
The cousins
This is what happens when you show up without your tacky golf attire--you have to wear Whitney's pink socks and headband! You look cute Orlando!
We were very proud of my dad who came up with this all on his own!











4 comments:
Those outfits are quite a site! How fun!! I'm impressed that all participated in the dressing up! That's great!
ok you guys do the funnest things! i really need to be more like you and live by you so we can do these together! I love gayla's face! love you!
Lexi! You guys are so cute! I love looking at your blog and your adorable boys!
Can I petition you to remove the picture of me?.......please!
Mom
Post a Comment