Sunday, September 09, 2007

I Apologize





My husband has asked that I publicly apologize to him for accusing him of misplacing the soccer pictures. I was wrong. I did not see them in the appropriate computer folder and assumed he had misplaced them. Sorry Keith.

7 comments:

kecia said...

he looks so cute playing soccer! i love that the shirt is huge on him!way to go Ty!

The Lassen Family said...

OMGosh! This is horrible. Lexi, how could you be SO terrible in embarassing your darling husband who never would think to make the same mistake?!?!?

I suggest you follow these simple rules on how to be good wife to your man.
http://iws.ccccd.edu/grooms/goodwife.htm

Cam and Chaly said...

Hey! Your boys are SO cute! I realized how sad it is that I have never even met Carter! But I love checking updates on the blog!
We love you guys!

Kris said...

A good reminder to you Lexi that Keith is always right.

Anonymous said...

You never take responsibility for your own actions. Always blaming other people...you have always been like that.

Anonymous said...

I remember you once blamed me for getting that sick red salt/dirt stuff all over you. It was so not me!

Anonymous said...

You always blamed me for wearing your clothes, but is was really Aernie.