Okay, I have a ton of random stuff to blog about from this week, but refuse to post anything until I post about last weekend. (I hate always trying to catch up!)
Anyways, last weekend we decided since our "trial" campout in the backyard went okay that we would take the boys camping for real. So, Friday afternoon we loaded up the car and drove to Pennsylvania with Keith's brother, Kevin, and his family for our first family camping adventure. Let me tell you, it was SO FUN! The kids were awesome, the weather was great, and we had great company! Saturday Keith's sister, Michelle, joined us and we spent the day hiking (at Slippery Rock and McConnell's Mill). We all agreed the area would be beautiful in the fall and plan to come back in Sept/October.
Here's my sister-in-law, Aimee, showing off her "Mexi-billy" tent. They had the wrong poles for the tent, but made it work.
.1.jpg)
Aim and I cooked up some mean grub on the fire!
.1.jpg)
Ty-guy loves to hike!
.1.jpg)
My nephew, Trevor, showing off a dead fish.
.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
Keith, looking very studly, I have to say!
.1.jpg)
.jpg)
.1.jpg)
Keith's brother (who is known for giving everyone a nickname) came up with a new one for Carter this trip that describes him perfectly: "manimal: half man, half animal." When we finally let him get close enough to the water he wasted no time getting right in!
.1.jpg)
Not long after, the clothes came off!
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)

1 comments:
i so wish we could be doing these fun things with you! keith does look macho in that picture-tell him i know he misses me every night and cries himself to sleep over it!
Post a Comment