Monday, August 13, 2007

My little Tank!


So I'm a total slacker mom and apparantly missed Carter's 15 month shots (yes, he'll be two next month). I finally got him and Ty (yes, two months late for his 4 year check up) in last week. They got four shots each--not fun for mom either!

Why am I posting about their doctor appointments? I thought this might be funny to some. As most of you know, my little "manimal" (see camping post for explanation) is a pretty husky guy ("a brick house," as Keith calls him), but we didn't know exactly how solid he was until this appointment. This week he only measured in the 7th percentile for height (yep, he's a little guy), but the 50th percentile for weight---puting him in the 95+% for height-to-weight ratio! What a tank! Keith's proud to have a solid football player on his hands.

(FYI: Ty was in the 50% across the board)

Carter has been totally cute and totally crazy lately. His new thing is to run across the room yelling "Here comes trouble!" I couldn't have said it better myself!

1 comments:

kecia said...

he is so stinkin cute! I love the new phrase-that's hilarious!i miss you guys lots!