Thought I better take care of some general journaling for the week:
Last Friday my cousin, Nikki, came up with her son, Dominic, to spend the day. She came to my kickboxing class in the morning and then we took the boys to McD's playland for lunch. The boys had a blast together. That night we had date night: Nikki and Dominic and me and Ty. We went to Panera's for dinner and then to the Indian's game. It was an adventure, to say the least. Wish someone was recording us while Nikki and I tried to save our gigantic icecream cones from melting instantly while both our boys had major meltdowns in the middle of the crowd. We had a good time though and stayed for fireworks.
Ty was so sweet, every thing he got, he needed to get one to take home to his little brother. He had a pile of things (including a baseball cap) waiting for Carter when he woke up the next morning. Is there any chance that he will always stay this sweet?
So far this week I have promised the boys we could veg at the pool each day for a few hours. Ty has become a total swimmer these last few weeks.
Quick cute Carter story:
Today Carter kept bringing snacks out of the pantry while I was preparing dinner. Keith and I would tell him, "No, not until after dinner." Each time he would put it back and come back with a new one. Finally Keith told him put it back or he was going to have to go into the corner (where he has time outs). Carter gave him one of his famous evil eyes and then slowly turned around and put himself in the corner---with the bag of goldfish. He sat in the corner and quietly ate his goldfish until he was finished then came back like nothing had happened. Such a silly boy.
I hate to post with out a picture, so I pulled this out of the archives. It was a few Saturdays ago. The boys love to help Keith with the lawn. (Yes, they are both in their pajamas). So cute.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
General Housekeeping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I miss you guys, I loved the OBX photos, I want to go on vacation there! Have fun a few more weeks and the pool closes, right!
LOVE the lawn mowing photo! I also love thejournaling-it makes me feel like I am closer to you all!
P.S.
Keith that grass looks like Augusta, good job!
Post a Comment