Well, Valentine's Day came and went with no school party for Ty. We have been snowed in for over two days now--everything is closed. The snow drifts are incredible. Keith sent just emailed me this picture from work today:

Ty didn't seem to mind too much. He was thrilled when Keith came home to play in the snow with him. Those two are best buds. Together, they built an "igloo" in one of the snow drifts, Ty thought it was the greatest. Later that night Keith and I dared the roads for a very much needed dinner out for Valentine's. It turned out to be a great Valentine's afterall.
(Quick cute Ty story: When he woke up this morning to find his Spiderman Valentine candy from me he was so happy. He hugged me and then said he wished he had a special Valentine for me. I told him it was okay, that he was my Valentine. Later he surprised me by picking out one of the cookies we made and decorated it special for me with sprinkles. It was the best Valentine I've ever received!)

2 comments:
I'm so happy to see the pictures and read what's been going on. I missed all of you while I was gone.
Love,
Mom
Congratuations on your new business venture! I want to order something. Are you planning any shows or house parties to see examples? I would love to host one.
Post a Comment