Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday and Sick!

Well, whatever Ty had last Saturday night has made it to me. Yep, I spent last night on the bathroom floor, puking up my Smoky Bones (Keith and I went there last night for date night). Not my idea of fun, but today it was back to business as usual. We had a primary activity at church this morning. Ty was so cute, as soon as he woke up this morning he had to "pack" his scriptures for the activity. He carried them around all day with such pride. After the activity we stayed to watch Keith's girls play. The smoked the other team!
Tonight Keith and I are off to Velvet Dog for a surprise birthday party for a friend (I'm pretty sure she doesn't read this, so I don't think I just spoiled the surprise). Tomorrow is Cafe Rio for Keith's birthday (party #2 with the fam)--can't wait! Yum!
Lately, each time Ty and Carter are sitting together Ty asks me to take a picture of them. So cute, except that everytime I try Carter tries to escape! One day soon I'm going to actually take the time to "photo shoot" the two cuties together. I'll have to make sure I have plenty of food to bribe the little fat guy!


1 comments:

Meta said...

WHERE IS CAFE RIO??? I'm going to die (of happiness in heaven) if there is one in Ohio.

I'm so sorry you were sick. I can handle taking care of sick kids but when the mom is sick - who takes care of us?? :)