Thursday, February 22, 2007

blogger addict and slacker

I've totally been slacking on the blogging. I have one hour, between 6 am and 7 am to get all my computer time in before the boys wake up. Lately I can't seem to fit everything in to that time slot. First it was getting the website up and running that was keeping me busy and now, lately I end up spending my whole time reading other people's blogs. I have a list of friends' blogs that I check daily and then lately I find myself reading the blogs that they are linked to. Yes, I'm reading blogs of people I don't know, but I've always been a "people watcher," there is something satisfying to me about knowing about other people's lives. The cool part is that through checking their friends blogs, I have actually found blogs of old college friends that I have lost contact with. It has been really fun!
So, this is my attempt to stay more up to date on my blogging (it's so disappointing to go to a friend's blog that hasn't been updated in weeks) and also my call to all of you non-bloggers to create a blog (hint hint: Kecia (when life is less hectic), Karolyn, Tanna....) Happy blogging!

0 comments: