Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Be Careful What You Wish For
Be careful for what you wish for. The first half of our winter this year was so mild that I found myself wishing for snow (crazy, I know). It was almost mid January, and the boys had yet to play in the snow. Well, I soon got my wish. Ty and I were able to play in the snow for a while last Wednesday after school while Carter napped. Ty had a blast! I had to bribe him to come in an hour and a half later when I thought my fingers were going to fall off! Now this week it's been too cold to leave the house. School has been cancelled for the last two days due to the extremely cold temperatures. We got our snow, now I'm ready for that mild winter to come back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment