There are many words you can use to describe Carter: cute, adorable, silly, playful, affectionate....but the word that comes to mind most lately....TROUBLE! We call this little doll Trouble James around our house. This adorable little child is constant motion, always looking for what he can get into or onto next. Yesterday morning while I was cleaning the kitchen I hear Ty yell "No Carter!" I look over to see Carter happy as could be sitting in a pile of Chex. (Did I mention this boy loves to eat too?) Then, just incase I didn't have enough fun cleaning that up, he dumped a bag of goldfish for me later that afternoon. Lucky for him you can add charming to his list of adjectives. When he turns on his charm there is no way I can stay mad at him for long!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you just love the toddler years? Sometimes I wonder why I even try to keep my house clean!!
Parker loves dumping out anything and everything. I wonder everyday why I'm cleaning.
Post a Comment