We (adults) think that children want to see Santa. We assume that because he bring them presents and is a jolly old man that they can't wait to see him. It that's true, how come more than half of the pictures with Santa have children screaming?
Carter is one of those children that have no use for Santa--up close atleast. He started clinging to me for his life as soon as we walked into the little house where Santa was waiting. As I walked closer to the bearded man, his grip got tighter and his crying harder. What is it about this man that scares kids so much?
Ty on the other hand knows what Santa can do for him, so he's cool with the old man. He couldn't wait to have a visit with him. The cutest part about the night: When Santa asked Ty what he wanted him to bring to his house on Christmas he replied, "A pink motorcycle for my mommy." I love that boy! He is always thinking about others. I hope he keeps that quality through out his life!
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)

1 comments:
I gotta say I can't blame Carter, Santa still scares me. I think it's the beard or something.
Post a Comment