Saturday, December 23, 2006

Old Friends

Okay, Keith totally made fun of my last post, and I guess he's right...posting pictures of food is a little lame. I was just so excited to be done (and had taken no cute pictures of the boys)! Anyways, it feels good to be done!

Last night was the Pink Pearls (a group of my high school girl friends and high school friends wives) annual Christmas ornament exchange. It was so nice to get together again! We try to meet every month for "girls' night out" but it had been months since I had been able to make it, so I had not seen most of the girls for a long time. It was exciting to catch up on everyone's lives, especially to see Melanie's belly (she's due in February) and hear Sarah's wedding plans. I love that we can each live our own seperate and sometimes very different lives and still get together and have a great time.

So apparently myspace is the big thing right now. I was under the impression that the site was mostly for high schoolers and wierdos, but I guess I was wrong. We had fun looking up all the NOHS alum. Still not sure if I'll ever do myspace, but it was fun to see everyone elses pages. Found out that our reunion is this August too. Everyone says the ten year is usually not as fun as you expect, but we're still excited.

Found this picture in the archives: Our very first ornament exchange as the "Pink Pearls" in '04--we went tobagoning in the Metroparks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I didn't totally alienate Keith with my comments re Ohio State - now I have another (unintentional) try. Personally, I think the food fotos are fine. In fact some of my favorite fotos are pomegranites, avocados, and a fly on strawberry in milk. If there is enough demand, I might even share them sometime. But if disparaging comments about food fotos are overwhelmingly intimidating - I might not. Besides that, I know how good all Lexi's cooking is and I'm sure Keith wouldn't want to jeopardize his future enjoyment of same. So I say - keep clicking the food. Now I am having trouble getting your blog to accept this post. Maybe I have made so many comments that your web security system thinks I am a "bot".