Thursday, September 08, 2011

Happy Birthday Carter!

We celebrated last weekend, but we couldn't let his real birthday go by without some celebration! We gave Carter his choice and he choose pizza at home with a Hershey's ice cream cake (Moose Tracks--yum!), a game of Ticket To Ride and then a movie and popcorn night. Good choice Carter.

Love how excited this boy gets over Legos!






Giving his brother a thank you hug for his gift.




I can't believe this little guy is already 6 years old! Anyone that knows Carter knows he is one-of-a-kind. He is one of the funnies kids I know. He seriously cracks me up all the time and not just in a silly kid kind of way, in a really clever make adults laugh kind of way! He is funny and tough, but he is also loving and kind. He is my guy that doesn't talk back and always has a hug for me when he can sense I am getting mad. He told me he learned in school today that he is special, and he is! We are so blessed to have him as a part of our family!




For the first day of school Carter was assigned to make an "All About Me" poster. Since it is his birthday, I thought this would be a good time to record what he put:




What he wants to be when he grows up: Policeman on SWAT team (just like his uncle)


Favorite Color: Orange


Favorite Food: Applesauce


Favorite Movie: Rio


Favorite Book: Puppy Power


Favorite Toy: Trains and blocks


Favorite Place To Go: Cedar Point


What he likes to do at home: build tents and play blocks with his brother and sister


What he likes to do at school: play with his friends


What makes him special: "I have a family"


What he is good at: Basebal, Football and Tae Kwon Do




Love you Carter!

1 comments:

linda said...

That is the cutest little boy party I have seen! I love everything about it! You are SO dang creative! I've got to start remembering these birthdays! Can't we all get together and go camping?! Love you guys!