POTD: Boys.
These boys play together everyday they can. It's so great having neighbor buddies!
POTD: Buddies
Keith and I got to go to lunch at Ty's school today. The kids were all about posing for pictures with their arms around eachother. The line is way longer, but I forgot to switch my camera lense before I went so I couldn't zoom out.
POTD: Two.
That's how old this cutie is going to be. Here's a sneak peak of the birthday extravaganza.
That's how old this cutie is going to be. Here's a sneak peak of the birthday extravaganza.

POTD: Naps.
This is what happens during nap time at our house now. I put Paige down for a nap (IN her crib) and went outside to play with the boys. Two hours later I'm cleaning up around the house and hear men talking in her room. That's weird...I didn't put her radio on...I look in to see this:
At first I'm worried she fell while trying to get out, but then I realize the high heels...she was not wearing high heels when I put her in her bed (notice the pile of toys too, those were not there two hours ago). My two boys never climbed out of their crib...Never. Leave it to this girl!
POTD: Graduation
Carter "graduated " from preschool today. (funny since we decided not to send him to kindergarten for another year...anyways...). He was so cute during his program. We could hear him singing above all the others. This was Ty's shot of the family. Atleast he got the important one.
Carter and his teacher (and Paige, she so wishes she went to school).
I love my yard. I do not have a green thumb at all, but thankfully my husband does and his yard is beautiful. After being here six years everything is starting to mature and fill in and is so pretty! Really love that I can see these from my sink window.





4 comments:
Teach me how to accomplish this??!! Please.
Love all your pictures and posts...and those flowers are beautiful!!! Great job Keith!
so whose voices were coming from Paige's room?
I can't believe she is going to be 2! I can't wait to see birthday extravaganza pics! Which day is her birthday again? Did I miss it? What a cutie!
Post a Comment