Monday, May 10, 2010

POTD: 22 Days of Catch Up!

What we've been up to the last 22 days, in no particular order...

Eating icecream:


Performing in the school spring concert:



Finding deals on Craig's List...can't wait to show you what I'm turning this into:



Carter got to go to breakfast with Grandpa, all by himself, and Paige got a cookie. Totally okay with that!!


Carter playing photographer at the park.

Playing at the park with our neighbor friends:

Playing the first baseball game of the season. The second half is kid pitch and my poor little guy took one to the ribs..ouch!

Mother's Tea at Carter's school. He made the placemat, the centerpiece, the muffin and my cute little hat!

Hanging out in the basement. These two are so cute together when it's just the two of them.


Babysitting. I babysit this little girl and her brother once a week and Paige LOVES her. She wakes up from her nap asking for her.



Wednesday playgroups at the park. She had a good time...I swear!


I have had the pleasure of watching my good friend, Yvonne's, sweet little girl lately and Paige adores her! Don't worry, Yvonne, I didn't make her take a nap on the floor, she is just doing her resting thing.
Isn't she sweet?

Eating muffins with Mom at Ty's school:

Went on a girls weekend to Pittsburgh for Time out For Women, and can you believe, these are the only two pictures I took? One of my empty plate at Ikea (before the picture there were the most delicious $0.99 swedish meatballs ever!) and our taxi driver...



Ty's "collection of stuff" in his room. Whenever I clean I always love to see what I'm going to find here...this week apparently the twenty straws from Ci-Ci's and his twigs from the park were really important to him.


Our latest home improvement project...stay tuned.

2 comments:

kecia said...

can't wait to see the two projects! Looks like lots of fun things going on! Paige is getting WAY too big!! Why can't I just live close enough to kiss her cute little cheeks?!

The Clarks said...

Ok, I'm still waiting to see the results of your projects!!! Ha ha. I love doing these type of projects. So fun! can't wait! Your kiddos are so dang cute!