Sunday, May 16, 2010

POTD: Another Week...Another Day of Catch Up

POTD: Work


POTD: Crocs +Puddles=pure happiness


POTD: Shopping (see a theme?)



POTD: Church Talent Show (the picture of my boys doing their Tae Kwon Do turned out not so good, so I'm posting this instead...this family never disappoints!)
POTD: Intense Baseball.
POTD: Accessorizing (yep, I have no idea how to spell that, but this girl can sure do it!)

POTD: Bridal Shower. Had a chance to catch up with some long time friends from high school at Gina's shower. So happy these girls are still in my life!

3 comments:

kecia said...

love the shopping trend....I bought the same one of those skirt outfits for Bree!

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

I love all of your fun pictures and updates!

thekerrclan said...

I love your pictures -- especially the one with the puddles and crocs. When you get a chance - send me your talent show pictures -- I'd love to see them.