Thursday, January 29, 2009

Utah Trip: Day 2

Monday we took all the kids to a great dinosaur museum, but while we were waiting for everyone to get ready, we had to snap some pictures of these two little friends/cousins. Bree loved having Paige around to play with and Paige loved all the attention!



We met my mom's best friend from high school and her daughters at the museum. It was so fun to see them again and laugh at our moms.


The rest of the gang:


Paige wants to know where this umbrella stroller has been all her life. She liked it way more than her regular stroller.


My sister, Whitney, and her sweet little Presley.

The kids were so happy to have my cousin, Brett, off of school to play with them. Wish I could bring him home with us, he was so helpful!


K and A (and B and P)

Some of the gals waiting while the kids played in the sand.

2 comments:

Tanna said...

Looks like so much fun. Can I see you next time??? Even if just for a second? I realize you have lots of other people to see besides me...but it would be fun to see you!

kecia said...

seriously I wish you were still here! Thanks for coming!!