Monday, January 05, 2009

Iceskating

I had no battery in my camera at the New Year's Eve party, I forgot my camera New Years Day at Keith's parents and didn't take any pictures at the dinner party Friday night, but I did remember the camera for Ty and Carter's first iceskating outing Friday day!
Ty has been asking to go iceskating (actually to play hockey) forever now, so I promised him we would go over Christmas break. They did great! It was a little touch and go at first with some almost tears, but by the end neither of them needed the cones to help them.

Carter got the hang of it in the end (with a little snack bribe), but loved riding on the cones the best.









3 comments:

Chatty Family said...

Carter is too cute in those pictures. What a personality!

kecia said...

how fun! We have never taken the girls ice skating before.

Wehoos said...

Lexi - Your family is so dang adorable! When are you coming to Utah?