Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Utah Trip: Days 3 & 4

Okay, this is getting exhausting! Will I ever get caught up?....


Tuesday after watching this:

all the girls went to my favorite restaurant (Cafe Rio) before Whitney and I headed up to Idaho with our kids.

We first went to Whitney's in-law's for dinner and Paige got to meet Presley's other cousin. We tried for a group shot.

Oops!



We had to get a picture of the girls in their matching p.j.'s that night, hanging out in Presley's pack-n-play. Love this one with each of them playing with their feet.




The boys thought it was the coolest that Whitney had a tv in her bathtub:


The next day we started it off with a quick photo shoot of the girls in their matching outfits (bought independently of each other). Whit, here are the pictures you've been waiting for:
Love some of these!
I love Presley's annoyed look in this picture!




I didn't mean to post this picture, and somehow I posted it twice.







After we took the boys on a "Rexburg Safari" hitting all my favorite hotspots and seeing how much the city has changed since I was there. We made sure to stop at the new Rexburg temple before heading back to Salt Lake.


2 comments:

kecia said...

those pics of Paige and Presley in the matching outfits turned out SO cute!

whitney said...

Oh I'm in love! Thank you so much. I'm gonna have to frame one of those. I laughed so hard at the one of Presley's dirty look. So typical of her!