...Paige LOVES baby food!
We tried cereal last week...
.jpg)
and loved it immediately!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Tried squash this week... .jpg)
passed the test!
She gets so excited now when she realizes it's meal time. After the first bite she realizes what's happening and gets a huge grin and starts kicking and "talking." For those of you who are keeping tabs (I'm sure that's all of you, right?!)...she liked sweet potatoes tonight too.
.jpg)
passed the test!
She gets so excited now when she realizes it's meal time. After the first bite she realizes what's happening and gets a huge grin and starts kicking and "talking." For those of you who are keeping tabs (I'm sure that's all of you, right?!)...she liked sweet potatoes tonight too.

3 comments:
so cute! Does she have strawberry blondish hair? what a doll!
Look at that hair! It DOES remind me of Macey! So cute -- and happy!
Wow! She has changed so much already I can't believe it. I can't get over all that strawberry blonde hair! She looks darling.
Post a Comment