Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Successful Season Completed

Trying to catch up...

Ty just finished his first season of football, and all-in-all, it was a success. Ty was a full one to two years younger than all the other boys in the league (he wasn't really old enough) and that considered, he did great. He learned a lot, played some offense, loved defense and was just happy to be on the team!! During his last game he had a run down the middle and was so proud of himself! His team (coached by Keith and his brother, Brian) won all but one game! Way to go, Cardinals!

Keith and his brothers working out the plays:

Have no idea how this picture was posted and no idea how to delete it.




2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hi Lexi! This is Yvonne from Ricks! How are ya? Your family is precious - your children are adorable. :) I am such a stalker tonight....seriously. I started thinking about college while I was feeding my baby and started googling names -- I found you off Kecia's blog! Anyway, if you want to check our blog out its maloandyvonne.blogspot.com or my email is maloiscute@msn.com drop me a line when you get a chance! :)

whitney said...

Its okay to just admit you like the refs butt!