and it feels so good!!!
I started back teaching kickboxing, and after a terrible first day (Ty's bus never came to pick him up, making me late dropping off Carter, late dropping off Paige and almost late to class...only to get to class and realize I brought the wrong key. Lovely) I had a great class today! It felt so good to teach again! It also felt great to sweat again! Now maybe I'll lose those last 15 pounds that have been hanging around, maybe.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
I'm Back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i am jealous- I need to take your class really bad-I can't lose the last 15 pounds and it has been a year and a half-hey where was the article you were talking about?
Well, I'm sure you noticed, but I'm suppose to leave you a comment telling you that I tagged you. Here you go!
Post a Comment