So, I thought the transition into the big boy bed had gone pretty good. Carter has always been really good at going to sleep and continued to be good in the bunk beds. He doesn't come out or cry after we say good night and goes right to sleep...or so I thought.
Carter put me into panic mode twice this week.
First on Friday I put him down for a nap while I showered for my cousin's birthday. After I was ready I peeked my head in, just to check on him and to my suprise his bed was empty and his room was a disaster. He had dismantled his railroad crossing coin bank, taken all of the knobs off his chest of drawers and there were toys all over the room, but no Carter. I went downstairs to see if anyone had seen him, but he was still MIA. I went back up to his room and happened to look up on the top bunk (he NEVER sleeps up there) and there he was, curled up with his blanket, sound asleep.
Last night, as Keith and I were going to bed, I peeked into his room (because watching my boys sleep is my favorite thing to do ever!) and again, no Carter. I quickly scan the room and check the top bunk this time, but still no Carter. As I'm just about to call out to Keith, I look down at my feet and there he is, sound asleep on floor, clutching a piece of string he had been playing with earlier. So cute! I really wish I had taken a picture!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Carter, Where are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment