Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beautiful Weather and Soccer Season Is Here (and Baseball and Tae Kwon Do and...)


We are absolutely loving the good weather we have had this week!! The boys and I have spent every possible minute outside. Our days have been filled with walks around the block, bike rides to the park, LOTS of bubbles, many playdates and dinner on the grill. I have gotten nothing but the bare minimum done in my house, and I don't even care. I did however finish a novel by one of my favorite authors (Jodi Piccoult) while sunbathing on my porch (yes, Keith, I have been hard at work!). I love this season!

The nice weather has also brought with it the start of new practices. Baseball and soccer both started, along with keeping up with Tae Kwon Do. Yesterday we had all three in one night!! Ty even scored 3 goals at his soccer game. Needless to say both boys crashed early tonight and I'm next!

BTY--if anyone has a cure for pregnancy-induced leg cramps, PLEASE share!!

0 comments: