Saturday, March 08, 2008

Snowed In--Again!!


What do you to when you are snowed in-AGAIN? Today there is a major blizzard blowing outside and we are stuck in (since yesterday), so Keith and I got some serious home projects done.


  • Cleaned out the kitchen cupboards

  • Cleaned out the pantry (realized we have WAY too much candy in the house!)

  • Cleaned out the refrigerator (almost as good looking as Stephanie's)

  • Painted the first color on "Sissy's" (Ty has named the baby "Sissy") walls

  • Cleaned the bathrooms--hate that job!
  • More laundry

  • Cleared the driveway (yes, believe it or not everyone, our neighbor brought over a snow blower and Keith actually cleared the driveway tonight!)

The boys had a pretty severe case of cabin fever and Keith was dying all day to get the Jeep out in the snow, so the three of them went "joy riding" tonight and had fun digging people out of the snow. I stayed home and busted out some projects of my own (I'll post more about those later).

Church is already cancelled for tomorrow (kind of bummed because we had a leader from SLC visiting), so who knows what we can accomplish then!

P.S. I stole the snow picture from Stephanie, but she just lives down the street, so it counts.

2 comments:

thekerrclan said...

I'm impressed with all the projects -- we just played!

kecia said...

I am not jealous of all the snow but I am jealous you got so much done! What color is the baby's room? I can't wait to see. Sometimes snow days are fun-especially when dad gets snowed in too-that doesn't happen too much!