Monday, March 03, 2008

Finally...

a break from the snow!!! I have been reading all my friends' blogs in Utah, seeing them at the parks and zoo, feeling sorry for myself, but today we finally got a taste of the nice weather! I know, it won't last long--it's already dropped 20 degrees outside! That's okay though, the few hours we got to spend outside today was totally worth it!


Here are a few images from our trip around the block:

This was my view as we walked to the park: isn't it great!

Yes, it was 60+ degrees out and Carter still insisted on wearing his snow boots!



Carter giggled the whole time he was on the swing! So happy to be there!





*** Cute Ty comment today: "Mom, even when I'm mad at you, you're still a good mom."

I totally needed this today! This boy knows just the right thing to say to me!

3 comments:

Loni said...

You are a great photographer.

Tanna said...

Glad you were able to enjoy a warmer day! Jess has been loving being outside more too!!

kecia said...

that comment from Ty is SOO cute! I need to hear that like daily!