I really have to get better at taking my camera with me, so no pictures of my night out with my high school girls Friday night, our cute outfits at the church cannery Saturday or Ashley's dances at Cole's birthday party Saturday night (just kidding Ash).
I did, however, take tons of pictures at the Burton maple festival. Keith's family used to always go to Geauga County to watch the maple syrup be made and eat at one of the all you can eat pancake breakfasts. Ty has been really curious lately about how syrup is made from the sap in trees, so since this was the last day of the festival, we decided to take the family to check it out. It was really cold, but I think the boys had a good time.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

7 comments:
this looks fun! I really need to see more pictures of your belly progressing though!
Cute pictures, Lexi-but you know what's missing? A shot of us in our "bouffants" and aprons!! It sure was fun!
What a photogenic family!
That looks fun, Lex. Love to cute pictures, too!
This post made me jealous of all the fun things there are to go do when you live in a bigger city! It looks cold but so much fun! I swear the boys already look bigger from just a couple weeks ago! Can't wait to see you guys for Easter! Tell them they better make some pretty eggs for me!
That looks like a ball. I love maple syrup!! Can I come next time? You have a such a fam. I agree with Kec, though, where is the cute belly.
Lexi, I just reread my last comment and I'm a dork. I was trying to say that you have such a cute family! It obviously didn't come out right!
And by the way, my mom says she loves to read what you write about your cute family! So fun!
Post a Comment