Okay, so maybe not the best pictures I've ever taken, but couldn't let today go without posting about Carter and his brother, Ty.
I'm so happy that Carter was a little boy. Of course, I had a small hope for my little girl the second time around, but Carter and Ty are the best of friends and I could not be happier!!!
Ty is so good to his little brother and Carter just loves his big brother!! The first thing Carter asks when he wakes up every morning is "Where's Ty?" He loves to play with him and wants to be just like him. Today when we pulled in to Ty's school parking lot Carter said, "No Ty school!" and as we were leaving he told me he missed Ty. As we were shopping in Target today while Ty was in school I said, "I love Carter." and he looked at me and said, "No mom, I love Ty." So cute! It makes me so happy to see these two develop a friendship and it is my hope and prayer that it will only grow stronger as they grow older.

1 comments:
I was also very excited when we found out that Seth was a boy...I'm hoping for a fun relationship between Maxton and Seth...we'll see.
Post a Comment