Have I mentioned I love that Keith is handy around the house? Well, I am! He built this room off our master closet so we can move our laundry room upstairs and have a mud room of the garage where the laundry room is now! So excited!!!!!
The boys are loving helping their dad every night. Wonder if Dad is loving the help?! Can't wait until it's all done!!!

2 comments:
Lexi,
How fun to have the addition and change. That will be so nice. I think you will love the laundry room change. And, your boys are SO cute. That is so neat to have them like each other! Maybe the third will be your girl!!!??? Do you know yet??
Tyler did the same thing right before Marissa was born. I love having a bigger laundry room and a mud room where the laundry room used to be. You will love it!
Post a Comment