Today was lunch with mom and dad at Ty's school. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at lunch, so Carter snapped a few of us when we got home. Paige enjoyed eating Burger King at Ty's school too. The whole time I was sitting in the cafeteria with him I couldn't help but think how old my little guy is getting. It's hard to believe he has this whole part of his life that I'm not a part of everyday. Sad.Thursday, January 21, 2010
POTD: Lunch with Ty
Today was lunch with mom and dad at Ty's school. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at lunch, so Carter snapped a few of us when we got home. Paige enjoyed eating Burger King at Ty's school too. The whole time I was sitting in the cafeteria with him I couldn't help but think how old my little guy is getting. It's hard to believe he has this whole part of his life that I'm not a part of everyday. Sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
i feel the same way! It really is sad that so much of their day is not with us anymore! LOVE all the new POTD's. Paige's hair is SO cute lately in this perfect little bob-and so blonde! I LOVE the pics down the staircase!
Post a Comment