Yep, I've jumped on the "picture a day" band wagon. My goal is to take 1 picture every day that captures our life and I'm going to do my best to share them here.
Here are a few from the last few days:
We started ice skating lessons, because Ty wants to play hockey (hoping that desire fades...):
New Year's resolution #5: Eat less sugar and processed foods, more veggies and whole foods:

Lots of snow=lots of playing in the snow:

Ty comes upstairs to me the other day and says, "Mom, we have a problem." I calmly reply, "What's the problem?" to which Ty replies, "Paige is naked on your table." Yep, I went down to the craft room and found this: Paige naked (she was fully dressed last I saw her) on my craft counter (picture has been modified to make it non-pornagraphic):
Looking forward to 2010!


2 comments:
Did you happen to put brandy on Paigey's teeth that day?? It seems to have that effect on Presley! Paige cracks me up and I could hear Ty saying that clear as day. Its funny that you posted this today because I was mulling (is that a word?) over the picture a day thing last night and decided I'd be setting myself up for failure! Good Luck!
love that you are posting again! Paige is hilarious! I want that yummy chicken stuff right now!
Post a Comment