Since Ty' s obsessed with the Wii, it seemed only fitting to have a Wii party.
.jpg)
Each guest had a name tag with their "Mii" that Ty created.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Favors were Wii controller candy dispensers.
Cupcakes with Ty's Mii.
.jpg)
The tournament prizes. Prizes were given for the team with the best score in baseball homerun derby, bowling and shooting.
.jpg)
We had Wii's set up on three T.V.s and the teams rotated to each game.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The gang eating pizza. FYI: 10 boys under the age of eight=alot of noise!!!!
.jpg)
Do you think he was excited about this gift?
.jpg)
.jpg)
The winning teams:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
After the party Keith and I suprised Ty with our gift.
.jpg)
I think he was excited, but maybe a little disappointed that it wasn't the DS he was hoping for.'
2 comments:
I'm in love with this party. It turned out so cute and I bet the boys loved it!
such a cute party idea! It's funny because I just bought those same wii candy dispensers yesterday for a candy gram I was doing for my girls-I thought they were so cute and how perfect for your party!
Post a Comment