Okay, stop bugging me--here are the pictures...(get ready for pink and cupcake overload!)
The birthday girl with her beautiful grandma.

The decorations:


The sweets table (the treat bags are in the background. I wish I had taken close up pictures of the guests "cupcake kits" with frosting, silicone cupcake holders and sprinkles):

The cakes:



My very favorite part of the party!! (thank you Bakerella!!)

A closer look at the cupcake bar where kids could decorate their own cupcakes with all kinds of sprinkles.

Marshmallow pops. Love these!

The food table (before all the food was set out). Love the carnation cupcake bouquets.

More of my favorite cupcake bites.

The silverware:

The undecorated upcakes:

The entryway with Paige's poster and more carnation cupcakes.

This is what most of the guests ended up doing. They boys love fishing in our backyard.

The kids LOVED the cupcake bar! Smart move moving it into the kitchen, Keith.

The birthday girl. I didn't have her wear her pettiskirt because she couldn't crawl around in it (she started walking a day after her party!)

The cake. I was sure she was going to be my first to dig right into the cake, but I was wrong, but she did enjoy sticking her fingers into it.

Love that cute big brother!
Paige loved these cute cupcakes my friend, Stephanie, knitted for her! Aren't they adorable?

The gifts. She had lots of help!

She loved her Itty Bitty Baby American Girl Doll from Grandma Noll. She cradled it and gave it "loves" all night.

The shopping cart from Keith's mom was also a hit.

More loves for her new dolls.

She also loved her new water sink from mom and dad. Hours of fun!!!! I love it too!
1 comments:
I was sooo excited to see this post! It turned out so amazing! I can't wait to steal all your incredible ideas! So perfect for such a perfect little girl!
Post a Comment