Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patty's Day

I realize that I'm not Irish and that my children are only a fraction Irish, but I still think St. Patrick's Day is so fun!

The boys were so excited when they came down for breakfast and saw that a leprechan had snuck into our house and turned our milk green, which in turn made our pancakes green.


This little leprechan got off the bus this afternoon. So cute!


While we were at the store the leprechan came back and left a note on the front door with a poem sending them on a hunt for this fun toy, hidden in our hall closet.


It was beautiful weather, so we spent the rest of the day playing outside. Paige is liking this sun thing!

3 comments:

kecia said...

what a fun looking toy!

whitney said...

Uhhgg! I miss them so much I can hardly stand it! Paige and Presley are starting to look more and more alike. They make a lot of the same facial expressions. I'm glad you posted the dinning room pic too, I love it!

The Mortensen Family said...

Seriously you are the best mom ever! your kids are ADORABLE. Paige has the cutest dang smile ever. CUTE CUTE CUTE!