...I had time to post almost every day? Maybe one day that will be the case again, but for now I'll play catch up whenever I can, the best I can. Here's the lastest (sort of)...
Maple Sugaring
Two Saturdays ago we took the kids to a maple festival where the boys had a chance to tap a maple tree, collect sap and see how it is turned into maple syrup. the boys also had a chance to ride a train through the woods--definitely Carter's favorite.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Family Game Night
My cousin and her kids gave the boys this cute "Horton hears a Who" game the last time we were out visiting. Carter and I play it all the time and the other night we played it for family night. The boys love it. Keith thought that giving me the bird the whole time he was wearing the elephant hat would prevent me from posting a picture of him, but I was able to find one clean one. Too bad it doesn't show him walking on his tip toes or flapping his arms like a bird!
.1.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

1 comments:
glad to see Keith enjoying the Horton game too! We love that game! the maple tree thing looks so fun! You guys always find unique fun things to do!
Post a Comment