Sorry, boring post. Still no pictures. I've been a totally slacker lately!
Saturday was my first craft show and it went really well! Not a ton of traffic (figures it was the first really nice day in weeks!), but I sold enough and was able to really get the word out and do some great "networking." I was so mad I forgot my camera. I have another one this Saturday, so I'll be sure to take pics.
Been a crazy week. Monday Keith left for Chicago, so it was just me and the boys. By Tuesday we were not getting along! I wasn't feeling great and they were super crabby! By Wednesday we were all in the doctor's office--bad case of strep throat for me (and maybe mono--oh I hope not) and impetigo for Ty. Fun! Atleast I know why we haven't been getting along! So now Keith is home and we are just trying to recover.
Should be a good weekend. I have another craft show and Ty has his first soccer game. I'll post pictures for sure.
13 more days til Disney!!!!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
SICK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Lex -
It's Kelly - The Neighbor -
We have been thinking about you and hoping you are all well really soon!!
Go Craft Show Girl...
Can't wait to hear the details...
Wuv You - Us
Post a Comment