Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Jack Pot!

I wish I had pictures of all the loot my sister hooked the boys up with while she was here last week. Each of the Easter "buckets" were filled to the brim with candy, stickers, books, games....you name it. The boys loved it!

She also brought their Christmas gifts (since we haven't seen her since Thanksgiving). I couldn't believe how much stuff they kept pulling out! She did an adorable camping theme (we just got a tent for camping this year). It was complete with flash lights, a compass/magnifying glass, books, blanket, mess kit, real telescope, lantern, head light (Ty's favorite!!), ant farm, Spiderman tackle box, canteens...you name it, it was in their. The boys were in heaven!

My favorite, she also got them the Scripture Scouts cd's. I have always wanted to get this, but just haven't. Seriously, it is a total score!!! Ty loves them. We just started listening to them yesterday in the car and he is already singning all the songs and talking about Nephi! So cute!

Thanks Whitney.

I can't end the post either without thanking Whitney for my new Coach purse!
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: