Thursday, March 15, 2007

Keeping Busy

Keeping busy this week, as usual. Saturday night Keith's parents took us to Delmonico's Steak House for Keith's birthday dinner (a little belated, due to my busy schedule). It was delicious! Then Sunday was Keith's birthday brunch with Gammy at the club. Not a good week for the diet, but delicious!

Monday Ty was off school and bored so we invited Zachary over. We attempted the park, but it was not as warm as predicted, so we didn't last long. Later Baily and Olivia came over to play too. Ty is totally into friend mode lately and always wants someone over. He's getting to the age that they play really well together too. I love to sit back and just watch and listen. Their imaginations crack me up. The latest is building forts and playing Power Rangers. Our lesson for Family Home Evening (FHE) that night was on prayer and Ty was so cute--he said we need to pray for medicine. Stephanie came over tonight to bust out some scrapbook pages and some boards for the open house--can't wait for next week! Still getting ready.

Tuesday was beautiful, almost 70 degrees. So much to do, but I couldn't waste a beautiful day inside. We spent the entire day outside: at the park, at the neighbors, at Zachary's. I'm totally ready for spring/summer now! It was so nice to get out of the house! Carter loves the freedom of the outdoors. Not going to be easy keeping him in when it gets cold again this week. So much fun, I can't believe I didn't take any pictures!

Yesterday was more kickboxing, school and photography class. Today is Little Gym, Cole's birthday party, still more kickboxing and snow--ugh! Hopefully I'll have pictures to post next time.

0 comments: