Just a couple pictures of my little cowboy. It's usually Ty running around with his cowboy hat and trusty sidekick, "Zachary," but you know how it is...monkey see, monkey do.
It's just been me and the boys this week. Keith has been in North Carolina, but he comes home tonight and we are so excited! Thank goodness for warm weather, great neighbors, and my family to keep us company while he was gone. I didn't have to watch Olivia this morning, so last night we had a pizza party and sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa Noll's house. It was fun for the kids. I'm so lucky to some family near by, just wish there was more!
Looking forward to having Kieth home with us tomorrow. We'll have to find something fun to do after I teach kickboxing in the morning. Tomorrow night is our turn for babysitting night--should be fun! This weekend continues with the March Madness birthday parties. Saturday Keith and I have a friend's birthday party and Sunday is Nikki's little guy, Dominic's birthday party.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment