Every year when I plan Carter's party, I think "I really need to do a football/Ohio Sate theme for him." I am so glad I waited until this year, it was perfect for him!
The Decor and Food:
![]() |
| Not an Ohio State party without Buckeyes! |
![]() |
| Some of Carter's favorites. |
![]() |
| Melissa's famous popcorn, made by Stephanie. |
![]() |
| Astro turf! |
![]() |
| The food was all football party style: pizza, wings, potato skins, meatballs, kielbasa, jalapeno poppers, reuben balls, cocktail dogs, nachos, cheese and crackers and veggies. |
The Favors:
![]() |
| Along with Ohio State eye black for the boys and tattoos and pom poms for the girls, my friend, Sheila, found these cute cups at Walmart! |
Keith did an awesome job at transforming the backyard into a OSU football field! He even rolled it to create the dark and light strips (this pictures don't do that part justice!)
![]() |
| Zoomed in view from across the pond. |
The Big One:
![]() |
| Before the party started Keith and I gave him our gift... |
![]() |
| An OSU jersey with his name on it and the #7 for his birthday! |
![]() |
| The Birthday Boy. |
![]() |
| The Cheerleaders |
![]() |
| The Ref |
To be continued...

































0 comments:
Post a Comment