Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter, from our family to yours!


The kids wanted to line up, just like they do on Christmas. Paige was sporting her usual morning do. We call it her "crazy hair."


They each found their easter baskets from the Easter Bunny. Carter was the last to find his and was convinced the Easter Bunny forgot about him!




Can you say OBSESSED with lipgloss?!? Thank you Easter Bunny!






We started a new family tradition a year or two ago with these Resurrection Rolls. I love the way they remind us of why we are celebrating Easter and they are delicious too! I found the recipe on Smashed Peas and Carrots blog. The idea is you wrap a marshmallow in a crescant roll and then after you cook them it's empty...get it?





It wouldn't be Easter morning with out the rolling of the egs.





With 11am church, we had time for some family pictures before leaving. I love this picture!






The kiddos.











After church, our first stop was Grandma Puppy's (keith's parent's) house. Keith's mom always does a big egg hunt for all the grandkids. The boys were too busy with their cousins to be bothered with pictures, so all I have is Paige.











Paige getting some baby Dom time.



Next stop was my parents house for a Easter egg scavanger hunt, cool new summer clothes, a delicious meal and some fun relay games. I didn't take many pictures, but I will have to post videos soon.


Another wonderful Easter. I am so grateful for my Savior and the sacrifice he made for me! I am grateful for the atonement and the gift of the resurrection and the knowledge that I can live with my family forever!

1 comments:

kecia said...

look at you finally updating you rblog! I still don't see it in my blog roll though...
love the family pics! Wish we would have got one of our family...we just got the kids and each of us with the girls. LOVE your outfit and LOVE paige's dress!!!