Sunday, November 01, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I think I've mentioned this before, but this October has been so disappointing. I usually love this month, but this year the weather has been so blah! We usually go to a fun pumpkin patch with lots of activities for the kids, but the activities are only on the weekends, and we've yet to have a rain-free weekend. So, we just went to the patch after school one day to pick our pumpkins, sans all the fun extras.


Seriously, this is the best few ever at a pumpkin patch! Keith met us there from work. Wouldn't it be nice to always be greeted like this after a hard days work?



Paige was excited about all the pumpkins!



My very failed attempt at a group picture. No one was in the mood to cooperate.


Okay, no hayrides or corn mazes, but still good family fun!

1 comments:

kecia said...

I am always so jealous of how the girls greet Kris after work too! It is so cute when they all going running to him!